The Order tabbed page in SelluSeller enables you to process orders that you receive from marketplaces. You can create new orders, process, complete, and cancel orders, and create manifests and shipping labels too.
Figure 19: ORDERS tabbed page
Processing New Orders-
You can easily process new orders in SelluSeller that you receive from marketplaces.
To process your new orders in SelluSeller, perform the following steps:
1. Log on to SelluSeller and click ORDERS. The ORDERS tabbed page appears with a list of your New Orders by default.
- The status of all new orders in the Status column on this page is Ready for Pickup by default
2. Click corresponding to the order that you want to process. The order and customer details appear.
3. Click Change Status and then click Packing. A confirmation message appears and the order moves from the New Orders list to the In Process Orders list and the status of the order changes to Packed in the Status.
4. Click In Process Orders and then click corresponding to the order. The order and customer details appear.
5. Click Download and then click Shipping Label in the list. The shipping label of the order downloads.
6. In the Download list, click Invoice. The invoice of the order downloads.
- You can view the shipping label and invoice of the order by clicking the downloaded files.
7. In the In Process Orders list, select the check box corresponding to the order and then click Create Manifest. The Create Manifest pop-up window appears.
8. Click SUBMIT MANIFEST. The manifest is created and a confirmation message appears, and the status of the order changes to In Transit in the Status.
- Before the status of the order changes to In Transit, it becomes Ready to Ship for a few seconds.
9. Click All Manifests. The Manifest List page appears.
10. Click corresponding to the manifest number of the order and then click Download. The manifest of the order downloads.
- You can view the manifest of the order by clicking the downloaded file.
- When the order is delivered, the order moves from the In Process Orders list to the Completed Orders list in SelluSeller.