No. When you list a product on cross-border marketplaces, SelluSeller automatically converts the cost of the product to the country’s currency. The conversion is based on the then current market rates. However, you may edit these prices at any time.
Articles in this section
- I want to view only my individual “Ready to list” products for a particular Marketplace. How can I do it?
- What is a Catalogue?
- What are “Live” Products?
- What are “Ready to list” products?
- Under Draft, what are “New” products?
- Where may I see if for any of my products the listing is in progress?
- What are “Failed” products?
- What are “Under Review” products?
- What are “Delisted” products?
- What are “Conflicted” Products?