Your products that are visible/present on various marketplaces and available for customers to buy are called as “Live” products.
Articles in this section
- I want to view only my individual “Ready to list” products for a particular Marketplace. How can I do it?
- What is a Catalogue?
- What are “Live” Products?
- What are “Ready to list” products?
- Under Draft, what are “New” products?
- Where may I see if for any of my products the listing is in progress?
- What are “Failed” products?
- What are “Under Review” products?
- What are “Delisted” products?
- What are “Conflicted” Products?